These Terms and Conditions govern the Clientâ€™s use of www.primecryptobank.com and all applications, software and services (collectively known as â€œthe Servicesâ€) available via this website.
This site is owned and operated by Parallel Plus LTD, Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 1113, Iskir reg., Druzhba 1, Tirana Street 15, 2/4
BY USING AND ACCESSING OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES, YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Our company reserves the right at any time to amend, alter, modify, or change, as it sees fit, any part of these terms without prior notice, and the Client hereby agrees to conform to the latest version as published in this website. The Client hereby agrees that our company reserves the right at any time, and at the companyâ€™s sole discretion, to choose the type of cryptocurrency and assets which will be traded on the site, the way they will be calculated, and shall also have the right to change them at any time.
- Any words and expressions using the word â€œpersonsâ€ shall also refer to businesses and/or incorporated bodies.
- This policy applies to all information collected to or submitted on the website. You may be able to execute financial transactions, make requests, submit data, register to receive materials, and be warranted other privileges. Types of personal information that may be collected on the website include the userâ€™s name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, and other personal information, whether pertaining to yourself or to third parties, where you act on behalf of any such party. Information from various sources may be combined with the website. You may update parts of your personal information from time to time by accessing your site account and act per the â€œUpdating Your Informationâ€ instructions therein. You hereby confirm that you aware of the fact that due to legal requirements, some of your information provided to the website cannot be changed.
The Client has full power and authority to execute each transaction and modify any other documentation relating to these transactions. The Client agrees to let our company perform the Clientâ€™s obligations related to these transactions and agree to let the company take all necessary actions to authorize the execution, delivery, and performance of each transaction.
Any such execution, delivery and performance of transactions will not violate or conflict with any law applicable to the Client, or any provision of constitutional documents pertaining to the charge, trust, deed, contract, or other legal obligation.
All information provided by the Client must be true and accurate in all respects.
The Clientâ€™s obligations under these Terms and Conditions constitute the Client â€˜s legal, valid and binding obligations, enforceable in accordance with these respective terms.
The Client will comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant authority, exchange, market, or regulatory authority which applies in respect to the company, the Client, or the Clientâ€™s investments at any given time.
The Client will promptly give (or agree to give) our company additional information and assistance that the company may reasonably require enabling us to assist or achieve compliance with any of the obligations mentioned in relation to the Clientâ€™s account or our website.
The Client has the capacity to evaluate and understand the terms, condition, and risks of each transaction (whether recommended by the company or not) and is willing and able to accept these terms and conditions, as well as to assume (financially and otherwise) these risks.
The Client agrees to act as principal transactor in any transactions on the website and each transaction thereunder.
If the Client is in default of any of these Terms and Conditions they will give our company notice as soon as they become aware of such an occurrence.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, proprietary algorithms, business methods, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, and software, as well as all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (hereafter referred to as â€œIPâ€ or â€œIntellectual Propertyâ€), are owned in their entirety by our company and/or by third parties who have granted the company license to use such IP. All rights described above are reserved.
- The Client is hereby given a limited, non-exclusive right to use the IP included in the website for the Clientâ€™s personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, and limited use, with regards to the services offered by this website only. Unless expressly stated herein, our company grants no other IP right or license to the Client. The Client hereby agrees not to duplicate or transfer any of the Clientâ€™s rights without prior written consent of the company, nor to change, edit or remove any material from the website. Without deviating from that previously mentioned, the Client is authorized to print only one copy from the website for personal use.
- Our company may include in the website information, data, links, promotional offers, or any other content in any form, including financial content of third parties. Such content is provided on an as-is basis for the Clientâ€™s convenience and as an additional service. Our company is not directly or indirectly implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with advertising materials and/or linked or linking websites. The company has not reviewed these advertising materials or websites and is not responsible for their contents, accuracy, policies, quality, and/or other characteristics with respect thereof. In no case shall the company be responsible for, or shall deem to give any representation of and/or warrant such content.
- Access to and use of certain portions of the website may be obtained using a user name and password chosen following a registration process (hereafter referred to as the â€œAccount â€œ). The Client must keep its user name and password strictly confidential and agree to notify our company of any suspected misuse of the Clientâ€™s Account or personal information. The Client further agrees that our company will have no obligations regarding such misuse. The Client may not assign its Account to nor allow its use by any third parties.
- The Client shall bear the sole and exclusive responsibility for all the activity that occurs on its Account. The Client hereby exempts the company from any damages and/or losses that it may incur in connection therewith and undertake immediate indemnification of the company for any damages and/or losses that they may incur in connection therewith.
- Any content, comments or other forms of information that mentions the company, or use of the company logo by the Client when added to the internet or any other form of media or publication must not divulge any proprietary information owned by our company, nor shall it be illegal, unlawful, or infringe on any third partyâ€™s legal rights, and it must not can give rise to legal action whether against the Client or the company — or any third party (in each case under any applicable law). Clientâ€™s content (and its publication on the website) must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe on any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe on any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right granted under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statements;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious, hatred or discrimination-based legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of secrets legislation which includes release of any of the company’s proprietary information;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence [in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner];
- be pornographic [or sexually explicit];
- be untrue or false;
- constitute spam;
be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, hateful, discriminatory, or inflammatory-may not promote the marketing of and/or advertisement of any websites, products, goods and/or commodities, and
-must be appropriate, civil and tasteful in accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
- Our company reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the website, whether stored on its servers, hosted, or published on the website.
- The Client grants our company a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, prepare derivative works, publish, translate, and/or distribute content posted to it in any existing or future media. the Client also grants our company the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Clients are only permitted to open trades on any specific contract per the trading rules published on the trading platform. Also, the Client acknowledges that they may close a contract before expiry of the contract may be allowed, but only once per contract. In the case, whereby a trader violates this rule, either intentionally or unintentionally, our company reserves the complete and full right to cancel the trade and return the contract premium. At the companyâ€™s own discretion, the company may act against any trader who has knowingly exploited technical issues and ban them permanently from usage of the company website.
- Clients are not allowed to have more than one funded Account without express written permission from our company. Clients who have multiple Accounts registered under the same name may have one or all the Accounts closed, subject to management decision. Furthermore, Clients with multiple Accounts in which multiple investments are made with varying names and/or sources may have all the Accounts closed, and investments returned per management decision. It is therefore advisable to open only one Account per Client, and to invest using the Clientâ€™s own funds.
- The company, at our sole discretion, may decide to offer leverage, promotional offers, or any other kind of benefits to the Client, to set its conditions, and/or change them without prior notice to the Client. Our company shall not be subject to provide the reason for its decision not to enforce the same decisions regarding future transactions by the Client.
- Based on the type of Account that the Client chooses, there will be a minimum time commitment that the Account needs to be activated before a principal withdrawal is permitted.
There is no fee relating to withdrawal by credit card, but any withdrawal by wire transfer will be charged with an amount corresponding to the transferring bank commission. Once a withdrawal application has been submitted (an â€œApplicationâ€), it will be processed in a period up to 5 business days, and if approved, up to 7 additional business days before Client funds will be cleared to their personal account. A Client who wishes to close his account and withdraw the total amount of funds on his account balance more than 1,000 (EUR, USD, GBP) will receive the withdrawal in installments on a monthly basis. Withdrawals are limited to one at the beginning of each month, subject to the type of account provided to the Client in accordance with their choice (hereafter referred to as the â€œPackageâ€). These conditions apply to
– Clients who manage bitcoin futures trading accounts;
– Clients who choose the HF Semi Auto Trade Program (no withdrawals for up to three  months);
– Clients who choose PAMM Account Trading Programs (no withdrawals for up to six  months, since this account is conducted in with other traders), and
– Clients who choose Fully Managed Accounts (1-year minimum of active trading with portions of profit withdrawal allowed after 4 months).
The percentage of profit withdrawal allowed will be dependent on the class of Account.
- Commission Fees:
Management Fee â€“ 3.25% per 6 months. Fee is to be assessed at the beginning of the current 6-month period and after each deposit made during the current period. If the Client closes the account during a 6-month period when no fee has been assessed, then the full fee will be assessed prior to account closure.
Quarterly Trading Commission â€“ 1.50% of trade volume for the quarter.
17. Inactivity Fees: This is an investment and trading platform. The sole reason that our company accepts Client money is for trading in CFD and cryptocurrencies. Accounts sitting with no trading activity incur costs to our company. From the second consecutive month that there is no activity on the Account, there will be a 5% fee assessed to the Account. The currency of the fee will be denominated in the same currency that was deposited by the Client and selected in the Client Account.
Once an Account has had no activity for 12 consecutive months or more, the Account will be closed by our company and the remaining funds will be forfeited. Our company may cease or limit any or all inactive Client trade activities on the website with no prior notice. Client hereby waives all claims or rights to indemnification for any alleged damages caused by such rescission, whether for executed transactions or for transactions not yet executed.
If a Client wants to withdraw funds after the first month of inactivity in addition to any inactivity fees that may have been already been assessed, there will be a 25% deposited capital service fee assessed. Once an inactivity fee is assessed it is non-refundable.
- The Client hereby accepts that there is no way to cancel any order or transaction once it has been executed.
- Special offers Benefits and Leverage Bonuses: Leverage and benefits shall be credited to the Clientâ€™s Account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the Client, e.g. making minimum deposits, and/or purchasing a minimum amount of options within a specified time.
Unless otherwise stated in the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the leverage/benefit insures that the leveraged funds remain untouched. If the stated balance drops below the leveraged funds, our company has the right to proceed on a margin call of leveraged funds.
Our company urges its Clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing them. Abusing any offer could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the Clientâ€™s Account on the company website.
The leverage/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer. Should the leverage/benefit fail to be used within this period, the leverage/benefit will be withdrawn from the Clientâ€™s Account.
Once receiving the leverage/benefits, the Client has 4 (four) calendar months to complete the total amount of investments (25 times the benefit) required as a precondition for withdrawal. If the required total amount of investments is not reached during this time, the company may withdraw the leverage/benefits funds from the Clientâ€™s Account per our discretion.
To earn the full value of the leverage and can withdraw any funds in the Clientâ€™s Account, the Client is required to complete the full trading requirements necessary to have received the leverage/benefits.
Once trading has commenced after the leverage has been added to the Account, it will not be removed prior to a margin call, unless special written consent from the company.
Our company reserves the right to revoke the leverage/benefit should the special offer be abused, and/or should the offerâ€™s terms fail to be met. The companyâ€™s decision â€“ should this be the case â€“ shall be final. Our company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time without prior notice.
- Please note that cryptocurrency prices are prices by which PrimeCryptoBank is willing and/or able to buy or sell the cryptocurrency, or to use to trade the underlying security, and may not be real-time or market prices for the underlying securities.
- The Client agrees to pay our company on demand all commissions and other charges due to the company, as well as premiums on any assets purchased by Client instructions. Our company may at any time require satisfaction of any debit balance on the Clientâ€™s Account or any Account comprised therein, and the amount of any trading loss that may result from any transaction hereunder, interest, management fees and service charges due to the company on the Account and the companyâ€™s reasonable costs and legal fees incurred in collecting such amounts. If the Client has a debit balance to be covered, then all payments due to the company shall be made on same day in freely transferable bank wired funds in the currency as stipulated by our company.
- All cash margin, commissions, fees, and other payments due by the Client to our company pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank Account(s) as the company may from time to time specify. If the Client is by law required to make any deduction or withholding in respect to taxes or otherwise, then the Client will be liable to pay such amounts directly to the Clientâ€™s governing tax authority. If our company withholds taxes for the Clientâ€™s tax authority, then it will result in the Client receiving a net amount equal to the full amount which would have been received less the amount of deduction or withholding that was required. Any sums due to our company from the Client pursuant to this Agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be deducted without prior notice to the Client from any Account. The Client will be responsible for the payment of any commissions, transfer fees, registration fees, taxes, duties and other fiscal liabilities and all other liabilities and costs properly payable or incurred by us under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Client declares that he or she understands that our company may withhold or deduct payments of any taxes, commissions, or fees due of any kind, limit the services provided herein, freeze Accounts pursuant to any official legal order or action, or any other action or restriction as required by legal authorities or other authorities, as determined by relevant regulations. The Client will indemnify and hold the company and its employees and representatives harmless upon such action and will not have any right to prevent such action as our company sees fit, to fulfill any such legal order or action.
- Due to accept the norms and rules of investment in cryptocurrencies, purchase or trading can only be made using cash, from a bitcoin (BTC) wallet or Bank Wire Transfer. As our company does not accept cash to satisfy Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws, the Client acknowledges that the only acceptable methods of depositing funds are via Bank Wire or via bitcoin (BTC). The Client hereby agrees to conform to all AML regulations and â€œKnow Your Clientâ€ (KYC) procedures relevant to the Clientâ€™s authority, including supplying official bank reference letters, utility bills or any other sort of official identification documentation as may be required by our company. This is a condition precedent to use of the website.
- The Client is entitled to a full withdrawal of unused funds once minimum trading period requirements have been met. Any single withdrawal must be equal to or greater than USD $100.00. The Clientâ€™s withdrawal orders from the Client Account shall be executed by bank wire transfer to the Clientâ€™s bank account, subject to the delivery of identification documents (KYC) by the Client, and solely pursuant to companyâ€™s discretion, which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders according to the method of which the Client has asked. Withdrawals shall be made per site procedures and shall take up to fourteen (14) banking days, or as determined by the billing services provider of the site, which ever being the longer of the two. In the event that the Client wishes to cancel a withdrawal request, they may do so only with respect to withdrawal requests that were not yet completed and of which a withdrawal confirmation was not yet sent, and a request not already executed. In the case that more than one withdrawal request was sent by the Client, and afterwards the Client requests to cancel part or all their withdrawal orders, the earlier withdrawal order will be cancelled accordingly.
- The Client acknowledges that margined cryptocurrency trading is one of the riskiest forms of investments available in financial markets, and as such, any trading involves a risk of losing some or the entirety of their investment. This risk warning notice cannot and does not disclose all potential risks and other significant aspects of cryptocurrency, options, and derivatives trading. The Client should not speculate with or invest capital that they cannot afford to lose and should conduct investments only with risk capital funds that, if lost, will not significantly affect the Clientâ€™s personal or institutionâ€™s financial wellbeing. In the case that the Client loses all or part of the invested funds, there is no refund of lost funds under any circumstances, and our company will not be held responsible for any losses due to trading by the Client or anyone else trading on behalf of the Client, including any 3rd party or any company employee/broker.
- Our company shall not be liable for any breach of obligation or default of any counter-party, intermediate broker, bank, custodian, sub-custodian, market or market operator, exchange, clearing house, depositary or other third party with whom the Client does business.
- The Client further understands that while the Internet and the World Wide Web generally are dependable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent the Client from accessing the companyâ€™s website. Our company does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the website will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. Our company does not make any guarantees with respect to the website and its content, including without limitation, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a purpose. Our company shall not be liable and shall bear no responsibility for, and the Client agrees not to hold or seek to hold the company or any of its agents or service providers or other representatives liable for any technical problems, system failures or malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures, malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high internet traffic demand, security breaches, unauthorized access, or other similar computer problems, hazards and defects.
- Our company shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost, or liability of any sort (hereafter referred to as â€œLossâ€) suffered or incurred by the Client unless such Loss is suffered or incurred because of the companyâ€™s negligence or willful default. Without detracting from the companyâ€™s liability, compensation for damages incurred by Client shall be limited to direct damages that Client can prove by a final judgment to have incurred, up to a maximum amount equal to the funds Client deposited in his/her Account with our company.
- In no case, shall our company be liable for consequential or special damages (whether for loss of profit, loss of business or otherwise), whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory, caused to the Client or to third parties, or loss suffered or incurred by the Client because of any error in any order, instruction or information given by the Client. The Client will indemnify and hold the company and all its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers (â€œRepresentativesâ€) harmless upon any liability and/or claim, about the use of the website by the Client, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirements or of these Terms by the Client.
- Our company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage, in case of a force majeure event not within the companyâ€™s control.
- Our company will be bound only to information and/or orders supplied by either party to the other party in writing. The Client assumes all responsibility of verifying validity and legality of the Clientâ€™s actions with respect to any actions taken by the Client on the companyâ€™s website.
- Our company shall be allowed to close Clientâ€™s Account, cease or limit any or all trade activities on the website, transfer, pledge, or sell the balance and/or securities in the Account(s), Cancel, terminate, and/or close any or all open transactions, offset any damages caused to it, or take any action which it deems fit to cure any violation committed by the Client â€“ all without prior notice and at its sole discretion. Client hereby waives all claims or rights of indemnification for alleged damages caused by:
(i) Violations of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, and/or
(ii) Bankruptcy, insolvency or, during the procedure of insolvency, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any similar procedure.
- If our company suspects fraudulent trading activity by the Client or via usage of the arbitrage system, or that some other form of exploitation has taken place, we reserve the right to launch an investigation into such matters. Our company reserves the right, in cases where such actions are found, to permanently ban any Client who has committed such activities and possibly also report it to any relevant legal or civil authorities. In such case, the funds in the Clientâ€™s account will be forfeited.
- PrimeCryptoBank and our company logo are trademarks that belong to the company. Our company gives no permission for use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of company rights. Any other registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks on the website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, our company does not endorse nor is it affiliated with any of the holders of such rights, and as such, we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
- These Terms will last for an unlimited period, and our company shall be entitled to terminate it by written notice. In such case, Client shall be prohibited from opening new Accounts or executing new transactions without prior written approval from our company.
- Our company is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer, or sublicense all its rights provided herein, wholly or in part, to any third party at our discretion. By no means shall the Client be entitled to do any of the above regarding the Clientâ€™s rights provided for herein, whether to other website Clients or any other persons.
- Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provisions shall be severed, and shall not in any way detract from the effect and/or validity of all remaining provisions herein. Our companyâ€™s acquiescence to any breach of these Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to our legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
- All notices and other communications required or permitted herein are to be given to parties of this Agreement in writing. Notices to the Client to be given include contact details during the Account opening process, which may be amended by the Client by written notice to the company. All correspondence and notices that will be sent by the Client to the company shall be deemed delivered only upon actual receipt by the company and subject to its written confirmation as such. All correspondence and notices that will be sent to the Client shall be deemed delivered:â€“ At their time of delivery if sent by hand delivery;
â€“ Within one business day of delivery if sent to Clientâ€™s e-mail address;
â€“ Within one business day of delivery if sent by facsimile;
â€“ Within five business days if delivered by posted mail.
- The time presented on our website and/or concerning all activity shall be based on the GMT time zone.
- In case of any contradiction between the English form of the Terms and Conditions or any translated form, the Terms written in English form will prevail over any translated form.
Upon subscription, Client will be granted a Test Period up to one (1) week in which they will be able to use the Services subject to an initial deposit of at least USD $250 (â€œInitial Depositâ€). For purposes of this provision, any deposit made during the Test Period shall be regarded as an Initial Deposit. Any cancellation of Clientâ€™s subscription during the Test Period will entitle them to withdraw their Initial Deposit only. For any avoidance of doubt, any profits incurred during the Test Period will be liquidated and Client will only be refunded their Initial Deposit. The same rule shall apply if our company decides to cancel the Clientâ€™s account during the Test Period.
PrimeCryptoBank aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as account information and transactions made by the Client, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls.
Securing Clientâ€™s electronic transactions requires our company to be provided with certain data from them, including their preferred deposit method.
When requesting a withdrawal from a Clientâ€™s account, our company may require the Client to provide us with appropriate proof of identity, which may include the following (and possibly other) documents:
– A copy of the Clientâ€™s valid government-issued ID (e.g. passport or driverâ€™s license);
– Copies of Client credit cards (front and back sides, with masked CVV, and numbers â€“ except the first and last four) used to make the deposit;
– A copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement with your name and address (no older than 2 months).
*** Please note that if one or all of your documents are rejected by PrimeCryptoBank Compliance, we will then require you to re-upload one of each of the items listed above.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support atÂ [email protected]
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as possible, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions for your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we have not received the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be canceled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you in such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high-quality digital camera picture, save the images as a jpg file, then upload the files and send it to us [email protected]
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
PrimeCryptoBank holds the security of documentation at the highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with the utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make PrimeCryptoBank a safer place to trade.
Parallel Plus LTD, Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 1113, Iskir reg., Druzhba 1, Tirana Street 15, 2/4